CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Night Attire Unraveling

Okay..I know another post about clothes, really? Well yes, but this is Victoria Secrets and we all know how wonderful their things are. I was looking for sleepwear, because I noticed a trend in my night atire. Thread unraveling, seams falling apart, holes appearing out of nowhere. Then it occured to me..women will make sure they look good in public, but their night wear is sorely lacking in attention. Hmm, why do we neglect this part of our wardrobe? Don't we deserve to look and feel sexy in bed? I say yes and I'm sure my boyfriend will be happy I did.
So, here is what I bought today.







 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have excellent taste. My fave one is the satin sleepwear. Just love it.
Isabella
http://romancingbella.blogspot.com/