CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Dress Up For Autumn

With fall upon us its time to give our wardrobe a fresh, crisp makeover. I've been searching the net for fab finds and I found some things I simply love.

This beautiful coat is from Modcloth.com I fell in love with the sleek, stylish look. What an elegant way to keep warm on your way to all of the holiday parties.


I found this Suzi Chin dress at Macy's. I love feeling beautiful and looking subtly sexy. It's a simple dress that can be dressed up.


Every girl needs a little black dress. I love one shoulder dresses, there is something so alluring about them. I found this dress at bostonproper.com


I also found this little number at bostonproper.com

These are the shoes the model is wearing in the first black dress I showed you. Also found at bostonproper.com

I'll admit it, I have a boot fetish, here's what I found at bostonproper.com
Happy Shopping!





4 comments:

May said...

Wow! This are very classy, they all look elegant. Thanks for sharing and also thanks for linking up in Exposure 99% hop, following back and i look forward being part of your blog.

Anonymous said...

Very beautifully elegant. I love everything you shared with us, espically the red dress and the coat.
Isabella

Anonymous said...

Very cute! New follower from the Exposure 99 blog hop! Please follow back! Thanks! :)
Through the Eyes of a Tiger

Unknown said...

Stopping by from the blog hop and now a new follower of your blog thru GFC. I would love a follow back when you get the chance. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day! Oh, by the way, I am having my first giveaway and would love for you to come over and enter for the Eclipse Spa Products. Hope to see ya there and Good Luck!

Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com