CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's A Girl!

My husband and I went to my dr. for an ultrasound a couple of days ago. I was shocked when we were asked if we wanted to know the sex of our baby. I had no idea we would be finding out so soon. What a nice suprise.
To top it off, my mother in law invited me to breakfast at her house this morning. She presented me with a beautiful bassinet for our baby girl. Juliette Anais, your dad and I are excited to welcome you into our loving arms.


I just adore this crib, it's perfect. For Juliette's nursery I am thinking pastel pink and white, with her room adorend with roses and a touch of lace.

4 comments:

Sam said...

Juliette! I love the name! I am so happy for you and your husband and good luck with everything with the baby! :)

Juliette Gautier said...

I am so happy you are going to name my neice after grand-mère. I love you and will visit once I'm back in the states.
xoxo
P.S.
Grand-mère decided she is flying back with me. She is so excited to dote on you. :)

Elle Dreams said...

What a beautiful name for your little girl. Best wishes.
Elle
meditativeyogamom.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Such wonderful news :) and what an absolutely gorgeous bassinet!! Children bring so much goodness into our lives. How fortunate you are to be having a healthy baby girl!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving the sweet comment and I will check out the giveaway!

xx
leslie