CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Books of Olde

Ever since I was a small girl I dreamed of having a big, comfy room with floor to ceiling book shelves, complete with a ladder.(like the picture below)  Now that I have grown into a lady, I can finally turn my dream into a reality.The house I am having built, should be finished in three months and a room will be dedicated to my book collection. I have so many old books, I have ran out of places to put them. They will find happiness in their new home.




The Poetical Works of Robert Burns, 1860. I love this book, the design is very beautiful, the book so fragile.

I found Four Doll Mamas at a garage sale. The book was published in 1877. I love the design and rich colors.

What are you reading today?

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love old books too... there's just something about them!

Milan said...

My biggest weakness is for rescuing old forgotten books. They are so special.